Friday, October 13, 2017

My Friend by Lukas

I've been friends with him for 3 years. I play with him whenever I want. It bounces, jumps, rolls away from me but I always catch up to it.
We dribble, jumps high. Sometimes it hides from me but I always find it. Once I kicked it so high that it went over the fence and I had to find it.

It is round, white and made of leather. I can kick him powerfully. When I go to bed I know when I wake up it will be waiting for me  under the bed and we will both run to the school.

3 comments:

  1. Lukas,
    I also love to play soccer. My only question is: Who gave it to you? You are very descriptive writer, and I enjoyed reading this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great story Lukas! I really enjoyed your clear description of your most treasured possession, and I also really liked your clever use of personification when you said you've been "friends for 3 years". Very well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great story Lukas! I really enjoyed your clear description of your most treasured object, and I also really liked your clever use of personification when you said you've been "friends for 3 years". Very well done!

    ReplyDelete

Prison Break by Caleb

One day in prison a man named Jeff broke his cell bars. One of guards heard him break the cell bars and got out his gun. But Jeff was fast h...