Wednesday, October 11, 2017

It is round by Caterina

My most treasured item is medium size. It is round and it does not stretch. It does not open; it bounces.

You can throw it to someone and you can shoot it through hoops. You can do lots of fun things with it.

I got it from…                    wait a minute, let me rephrase that. My MUM got it for me when she went to Brisbane, Australia. It is coloured yellow, purple, black and white. It says: Lightning Sunshine Coast. If you know what that is, then you will understand me.

I play with it most days when it is sunny!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Caterina!
    You must be really sporty! Do you play basketball or soccer? My new puppy, Hugo, who is 11 weeks old, has a favourite tennis ball! :)
    I like your writing style and you use your punctuation well!
    Keep writing and bouncing!
    Steven Hales - Norfolk, England, UK - #TEAM100wc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Caterina it was very good and it took me 25 minutes to work it out but I I'm not completely sure but I think it's a bouncy ball please tell me if it's correct or not.

    ReplyDelete

Prison Break by Caleb

One day in prison a man named Jeff broke his cell bars. One of guards heard him break the cell bars and got out his gun. But Jeff was fast h...